1. Is 20-40 gsm spun lace fabric
2. Suitable for minimal risk, for example as a cover gown for visitors, for standard isolation, during basic care or in a standard medical unit.
1. Is 30-45 gsm spun bond fabric
2. Suitable for low risk, for example in an intensive care unit (ICU) or pathology lab, during blood draw and suturing.
1. Is 30-45 gsm spun bond/melt blown/spun bond fabric
2. Suitable for moderate risk, for example in the emergency room, during arterial blood draw, inserting an Intravenous (IV) line, or for trauma cases.
Level 4: (Isolation gown)
1. Is 30-45 gsm spun bond/melt blown/melt blown/spun bond fabric
2. Suitable for high risk, for example during surgery, during long and fluid intense procedures, when pathogen resistance is needed or infectious diseases are suspected (non-airborne)
Sewed by the common sewing methods as double line sewing, three thread sewing, four thread sewing and heat sealed.
Available in different sizes (S/M/L/XL/XXL)
*Customized material, color and size are available.
Dano Surgical Gown Benefits:
Breathable and comfortable
High quality material (SMS fabric)
High level of protection against viruses and bacteria
Adjustable necktie for easy use
Certificates and Standards:
Dano Surgical Gown meets all valid European and American standards, including:
*Note: Products are manufactured as non-sterile. However, sterilization is performed using Ethylene Oxide (EO) if requested. Sterilization cost is added on the product price.